Posting Date: April 4, 2018
Position: Communications-Project Coordinator
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000 based on experience
Workforce Planning Board of Grand Erie is a not-for-profit organization serving the communities of Brant, Haldimand, Norfolk, Six Nations of the Grand River, and New Credit. We lead workforce development research, planning and development projects that improve labour force conditions for employers and job seekers.
Job Description: The Communication-project coordinator will perform multiple functions including planning and implementing workforce development strategies, resource development, primary and secondary research, report writing, design and distribution of career related materials, website and social media management.
Qualifications: Post-secondary education related to communications, marketing, project management, or community development.
- Event/project planning including partnership and resource development, implementation, evaluation, and reporting;
- Strong writing, publishing, and graphic design skills;
- Primary and secondary research skills including data collection and analysis;
- Fundraising and/.or ability to develop proposals;
- Group facilitation;
- Professional knowledge of social media and website management applications
- Team spirited, creative, and willing to support all activities
- Networking skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Applications must be received by April 18, 2018 (4:00 p.m.)
Please include a cover letter
Submit to: Hiring Committee